Thursday, August 03, 2006

Upcoming India trip

India trip coming up in two days... Gonna be fun again :)

Things I am excited about and what I plan on doing:
  1. Spend time with Family
  2. Meeting friends
  3. Home cooked Desi food - OF COURSE!!!
  4. No doing your own laundry etc HAHAHA :)
  5. Chilling in Delhi's hot weather ;)
  6. Excessive usage of Hinglish - Now mazaa aaying ;)
  7. Movies at dirt cheap prices in good multiplexes - About Rs. 150 ($3)
  8. Hopefully, Delhi Metro ride - something I always wanted to do, but never got time
  9. Something interesting, like going around the city etc
  10. Looking forward to some changes at the IGI Airport now that GMR-Fraport has taken over - OK, that's too much to expect
  11. Will get to see random people more often in public places
  12. .
  13. .
  14. .
And the list goes on....
This is probably my last post until I go back home, and I might not post while I am at home. But I do plan on writing about my trip, like what I did etc. once I am back - Ahh crap, even the thought of it makes me feel bad.

No comments: